Our summer contest is coming to end, but there is still time for you submit your acts of kindness by August 28th. Random acts of kindness are selfless acts performed by a person or people to either assist or to cheer up a person or people. Everyone benefits from kindness, and we’re adding an extra incentive if you let us know what you’ve done to be kind. We are asking all of our patients to tell us about random acts of kindness they have performed. When you let us know about your acts of kindness you will be entered to win $100, $200 or $300. For some performing random acts of kindness is a part of their daily routine, however if you need a few ideas check out the list below.
10 Ways You Can Be Kind Today
- Volunteer to clean a room in your house
- Help with dinner
- Help a sibling or younger family member with homework
- Tell your friends you appreciate them
- Leave an online review for your favorite businesses or organization
- Share helpful tips with friends
- Share kind words with a stranger
- Make plans to spend time with your grandparents
- Write a letter to someone who has made a difference in your life
- Give someone you care about a hug
You can enter our kindness contest in our office,by tagging us on social media and using the hashtag #wentzkindnesscontest or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can enter as many times as you like, but hurry the contest ends August 28th, 2015.