One of the best ways to prepare for an orthodontic consultation is to understand the options available today - orthodontic care is a lot more versatile than in the past. You can start preparing now by seeking out and understanding those options. With a few specific things in mind, you can be totally confident and prepared for your consultation. Our website is a great resource to begin your quest for knowledge! Click here!
Questions To Ask During the Consultation
Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have! Our entire team is here to help make this a truly wonderful experience for you. Here are a few things to consider:
- Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely require braces?
- Does it hurt getting braces? Is there anything I can do to prevent or minimize pain?
- How can I keep make sure to keep my teeth clean with braces?
- Are there foods that are off limits when I get braces?
- Do I have to stop playing my favorite sport or musical instrument during my treatment?
- How much will my treatment cost? Are there payment options?
- How often will I need to come in for checkups and other appointments?
With answers to your questions, and an orthodontic team on your side, you can be confident about any necessary orthodontic treatment you require. We've proudly served our community for more than 25 years. We're excited to join you on your journey to a beautiful, healthy smile!