Thursday, April 26, 2018

Your First Visit!



We are so excited you are thinking about visiting us! Your journey to a new, fabulous smile is about to begin! We are honored you have selected Wentz Orthodontics to take this trip with you. 

We would like to begin your Wentz experience by welcoming you with your very own, reserved, personalized parking spot! Look for your name as you enter our parking lot! 

At your first visit, we ask that you bring your insurance card and Health History Forms (Adult / Child). You will meet our Treatment Coordinator who will take digital X-rays and photos to allow the doctor to properly diagnose your orthodontic needs. The doctor will present an individualized treatment plan customized to address your concerns. Often treatment can begin the same day as the initial evaluation. 

The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that a patient be seen for an orthodontic evaluation by age 7, allowing the orthodontist to intercept problems that could become more severe with age; if, however, a patient is still developing and is not yet ready for treatment, we will be happy to enroll them in our Kids Club, where we will follow growth and development to determine the appropriate time for treatment.

If you would like more information call us at (806) 79-BRACE and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the update. In past few years I have adopted stand alone dental discount plans SC for me and my family as these plans offers discount up to 50% in any dental treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I want to appreciate the great work of Dr. Ehoh , I have been diagnose of herpes simplex virus for years,I’ve lost all hop and that there is no cure and I have been taken medicine to sustain myself till I got to know about Dr. Eboh through a friend who he cured of Hiv. I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after years of pains and suffering , it is indeed a miracle, his web site https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com is a great man, I have heard so much about how he hashelp lot of people, if you have any issue you can contact him for help.via: holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.you can contact me for more information via: holycurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete