Friday, May 26, 2017
It's time for another amazing Wentz Orthodontics contest! This time, we're celebrating Father's day! Tell us why your dad makes you smile by posting on our facebook page, tagging us on instagram, or emailing your answer! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include a photo of you with your dad! All entries will be entered to win a $100 Home Depot gift card for Dad!
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5-6 cups challah or brioche cubed
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Whisk the milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
- Place half of the challah cubes in a 4-5 quart slow cooker, pushing slightly down. Sprinkle with half the raspberries and chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Pour milk mixture on top, cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until puffed up and starting to turn golden on top.
Friday, May 12, 2017
When we work on your braces, we are not looking specifically for any cavities and anything we do notice is a by-product of monitoring your oral health from an orthodontic perspective. Even if we did find something suspicious we don’t have the facilities to correct it.
For this reason, we tell you to maintain your regular dental checkup schedule of once every 6 months.
Another important thing to remember is that your oral hygiene needs to be flawless. The appliances that are in your mouth are, unfortunately, a magnet for plaque buildup. If you are a bit lax with brushing and rinsing out your mouth after eating, you may just find that you have a beautiful straight smile with stained teeth.
While having braces does not increase the risk of cavities, not caring for your teeth and having braces does.
If you have any questions regarding your oral hygiene click here to visit our website or contact Wentz Orthodontics online or give us a call at 806-79-BRACE!